If you are looking for convenient living, Arbor Run has it all. Charles Place is within the Arbor Run community. Arbor Run contains over 175 all brick and stone homes priced from $400,000 up to $700,000. Most lots are an acre or more. Soon Charles Place will have its own neighborhood pool and tennis court. When you enter Charles Place at Arbor Run you will see well maintained yards, stately brick homes, and overall an upscale feel. Depending on the lot of land or new house you choose, you could enjoy the private wooded back yard on your very own covered porch. Arbor Run is within the jurisdiction of Kernersville which is becoming a very popular place. However, this neighborhood is within the highly regarded Northwest Guilford schools district and there are no city taxes.
Only a short hop north of Oak Ridge, you will find luxury custom homes built by local builders: Don Mills Builders, Friddle and Company, Johnson & Lee, Naylor Custom Homes, and R & K Custom Homes.
Contact Jason Smith of Smith Marketing at Allen Tate Realtors today at 336-451-4921.
- Exclusive builder team handpicked for their quality and craftmanship
- Tranquil Environment
- Town of Stokesdale Water
- Spacious Wooded homesites averaging 1-2 acres
- Prestigious Northwest school district (Stokesdale Elementary and North Middle and High Schools)
- Nearby outdoor recreation activities include:
- Stokesdale Town Park (playground, athletic fields, walking paths, picnic shelter, and more)
- Oak Ridge Town Park (playground, athletic fields, walking paths, dog park space, picnic shelter, and more)
- Enjoy nearby Belews Lake for all your boating, skiing, and leisure lake fun.
- Conveniently located close to shopping and dining:
- Oak Ridge Commons (Lowes Foods, Wendy’s, Subway, ABC Store, multiple dining opportunities, and more)
- Oak Ridge Marketplace (BB&T, McDonalds, Tractor Supply, medical)
- Kings Crossing Shopping Center (Food Lion, Stoke Ridge Bar & Grill, medical, and more)
- CVS, Domino's, and more also nearby
Builder: Smith Marketing Select Custom Home Builders
Sales: Jason Smith
Take Highway 68 North. Left on Haw River Road. Right on Charles Place.
Right on Arbor Place Drive. Left on Neugent Drive.
For all up-to-date listings, please visit here, and click on "Available Homes".