D. Stone Builders have designed a convenient and affordable community of custom homes that you can design yourself. Just minutes from major highways, Shiloh is perfectly situated in Kernersville, NC, tucked away from the hustle and bustle but still near grocery store, local dining and more. Residents enjoy an easy commute to Greensboro, High Point, or Winston-Salem. Outdoor amenities at Oak Ridge Town park are just minutes away. Go visit Shiloh today!
Contact Jeff Smith of Smith Marketing at Allen Tate Realtors today at 336-215-7880.
- Small 63-homesite community in Guilford County
- Enjoy the quiet, scenic, wooded countryside just north of Kernersville
- Community walking trail
- Access to natural gas
- Desirable Stokesdale Elementary and Northwest Middle and High Schools
- Close proximity to the renowned Novant Health Kernersville Medical Center
- Kernersville offers small town appeal with lots of dining, shopping, and recreational opportunities
- Nearby outdoor recreation activities include:
- Stokesdale Town Park (playground, athletic fields, walking paths, picnic shelter, and more)
- Oak Ridge Town Park (playground, athletic fields, walking paths, dog park space, picnic shelter, and more)
- Nearby Belews Lake offers an abundance of activities (boating, skiing, Kayaking, fishing, and more)
- Exclusive Builder Team:
- D. Stone Builders
- Heritage Homes of the Carolinas
- Lamb & Peeples Builders
- MM Lewis and Co., Inc
- Precept Construction
- RDP Properties
- Sparks Homes
- Toledo Homes
Builder: Smith Marketing's - Select Custom Home Builders
Sales: Jeff Smith
Go North on 68. Turn left on Haw River Rd. Turn right on Warner Rd.
Turn right on Happy Hill Rd. Turn left on Rudy Dr. and right on Monty Drive.
Take 158 East. Turn right on Happy Hill Rd. Turn right on Monty Drive.