Dawn Acres, located in Stokesdale, NC, offers many opportunities for those who love the outdoors. Both Stokesdale Town Park and Oak Ridge Town Park are nearby, and offer athletic fields, picnic shelters, walking paths, disc golf, and more. Shopping and dining are close by as well. For those with school-age children, Stokesdale Elementary, Northwest Middle, and Northwest High are among the best public schools in the state. Private and charter schools offer other educational options. For higher education, Guilford College, UNC-Greensboro, and High Point University are a few of the top schools within easy driving distance.
Contact Jason Smith of Smith Marketing at Allen Tate Realtors, 336-451-4921 or Tanya Gilbert, 336-215-7138.
- New Homes from the $400’s
- Stokesdale Elementary, Northwest Middle, Northwest High
- Minutes from Greensboro, High Point, Kernersville, and Winston-Salem
- Nearby outdoor recreation activities include:
- Stokesdale Town Park (playground, athletic fields, walking paths, picnic shelter, and more)
- Oak Ridge Town Park: (playground, athletic fields, walking paths, dog park space, picnic shelter, and more)
- Enjoy nearby Belews Lake for all your boating, skiing, and leisure lake fun.
- Shopping and dining:
- Oak Ridge Commons (Lowes Foods, Wendy’s, Subway, ABC Store, multiple dining opportunities, and more)
- Oak Ridge Marketplace (BB&T, McDonalds, Tractor Supply, medical)
- Kings Crossing Shopping Center (Food Lion, Stoke Ridge Bar & Grill, medical, and more)
- CVS, Domino's, and more also nearby
- Lower county tax rates
- Custom Builder Team
Builder: Smith Marketing
Sales: Jason Smith
From I-40, take NC-68 North to Haw River Rd in Stokesdale.
Turn right onto Haw River Rd. Turn left on Front Nine Drive.
For all up-to-date listings, please visit here, and click on "Available Homes".