If you are looking for a new luxury home in the best school district, with over ten different recreational activities nearby, then Woodrose neighborhood in Greensboro may just be for you. There are plenty of land lots to choose from to build your own custom home or choose a move-in ready home that is already available. Check out the picture gallery above to get a sneak peek of these beautiful, exquisite new custom homes in Woodrose.
New homes will be built by Don Mills Builders and R&K Custom Homes.
Contact Jason Smith of Smith Marketing at Allen Tate Realtors today at 336-451-4921.
- Nice quiet country atmosphere in the City
- Custom homes built by the area’s top custom builders, hand picked for their quality and craftmanship
- City water and sewer
- 10 minutes to downtown Greensboro
- 10 minutes to PTI airport
- Desirable Northern School District
- Across from Bur-Mil Park, a 250 acre park adjacent to Lake Brandt, provides a variety of recreational opportunities including swimming, walking and biking trails, tennis, and golfing/driving range
- Close to shopping and restaurants
Builder: Smith Marketing Select Custom Home Builders
Sales: Jason Smith
Take 220 North, turn right on Owls Roost Road, Woodrose will be on the right.
For all up-to-date listings, please visit here, and click on "Available Homes".