Cedar Oaks is a new community just north of downtown Greensboro set in the beautiful, peaceful countryside. Lake Townsend and its many recreational opportunities is just down the street. Cedar Oaks has it all - a beautiful peaceful setting off North Church Street, yet minutes from the Hwy 840 artery and a short drive to downtown Greensboro. Great grocery, dining and shopping options at The Village at North Elm Shops (just 5 miles distant) including a variety of restaurants from Sushi to Panera Bread, a wonderful Harris Teeter, and more. Lake Townsend Marina offers boat rentals for enjoying a day of sailing, canoeing, or kayaking. Some of the best natural trails in the county are located around Lakes Townsend and Lake Brandt, for mountain biking and hiking enjoyment. Residents will find the Atlantic & Yadkin Greenway not far from home, but when they want recreation that will transport them "a million miles away". This area is highly sought after due to its wonderful proximity to work and recreational opportunities.
Schools include Northern Guilford Elementary just 2.3 miles distance and Northern Guilford Middle and Northern Guilford High Schools less that 2 miles away.
All D.R. Horton homes include America’s Smart Home® Technology which allows the homeowner to monitor and control their home from 500 miles away and connect to their home with smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- New single-family homes in Greensboro, NC
- 5 Floor Plans with 2-story homes
- 2,175 - 3,432 sq. ft.
- 3-5 Bedrooms, 2.5-3.5 Baths
- 2 & 3-car garage
- Granite countertops in kitchen
- Ceramic tile backsplash in kitchen
- Stainless steel appliances
- Quartz countertops in bathrooms
- Located just north of the downtown Greensboro business and cultural district
- Easy access to I-840 beltline
- Beautiful peaceful setting
- Lake Townsend Marina nearby for sailing, kayaking, and fishing
- Great hiking and biking trails around nearby lakes Brandt and Townsend
- Northern Guilford Elementary just 2 miles distance
- Northern Guilford Middle and Northern Guilford High Schools less that 2 miles away
- Includes America’s Smart Home® Technology
Builder: D.R. Horton
Model Hours: By Appointment
Home and community information including pricing, included features, terms, availability and amenities are subject to change and prior sale at any time without notice or obligation. All homes constructed by D.R. Horton, Inc. License #29676
From N. Elm Street, take Pisgah Church Road east and turn left or north onto N. Church Street. Travel approx 3 miles and community is on right.