This new community is well underway with new homes beginning construction daily. Be among the first to discover this wonderfully located new community. It is one of the closest new home communities to Winston-Salem's acclaimed Innovation Quarter making the morning and evening commute a breeze. Offering 3-5 bedrooms there are multiple different floorplan options for new home buyers. For a multitude of dining, shopping and entertainment options the University Parkway area is a short drive away. Kaleideum North Science Center is nearby offering a fun and educational outlet for the kids. Due to the easy access to major roadways, all the entertainment and dining activities offered in downtown Winston-Salem are easily attainable. This community offers attractive homes at affordable prices and an array of attributes that truly makes it a must-see neighborhood.
All D.R. Horton homes include America’s Smart Home® Technology which allows the homeowner to monitor and control their home from 500 miles away and connect to their home with smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- Multiple floorplans from 1,390 - 2,368 sq. ft.
- 3-5 Bedrooms
- 2-Car Garages
- One of the closest new home communities to Winston-Salem’s acclaimed Innovation Quarter
- Wonderfully convenient location with easy access to the airport, Wake Forest University, and the University Parkway area
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Open floorplans for entertaining
- Mineral Springs Elementary and Middle School less than 1 mile from community
- Carver High School approximately 3 miles away
- Includes America’s Smart Home® Technology
Builder: D.R. Horton / Express Homes
Sales: By Appointment
Home and community information including pricing, included features, terms, availability and amenities are subject to change and prior sale at any time without notice or obligation. All homes constructed by D.R. Horton, Inc. License #29676
From I-40 W take exit 193B for US-52N toward Mount Airy. Merge onto NC-8N/US-52N. Take exit 112 for Akron Dr. Turn right onto Akron Dr then left onto Ogburn Ave. Turn left onto Oak Summit Road to community on the right.