Maple Leaf Village offers a rural appeal with spacious homesites. The neighborhood is just 5 miles from local school and conveniently close to both Winston Salem and Greensboro. Choose from 6 different floorplans with ranch and 2 story options available.
- Within 5 miles of Oak Grove High School
- North Davidson County
- Ideal rural appeal with spacious homesites
- Quick access to Winston-Salem and Greensboro
- Ranch and 2-story plans available
- Smart Home package
- Stainless steel appliances
- Revwood flooring in 1st floor living areas
- 5 ft showers in Owners Suite
- Granite countertops
Builder: D.R. Horton
Model Hours: Mon-Sat 10-6, Sun 1-6
Phone: 888-325-1978 Ext. 2061
Home and community information including pricing, included features, terms, availability and amenities are subject to change and prior sale at any time without notice or obligation. All homes constructed by D.R. Horton, Inc. License #29676
Take I-85 S. Use the right lane to take exit 113C 0 A for U.S. 311 N toward Winston-Salem. Keep right at the fork to continue on exit 113C. Follow signs for Interstate 74 W/U.S. 311 N/Winston-Salem. Take exit 59 toward Union Cross Rd. Turn Left onto Union Cross Road. Turn Left onto Harvey Teague Road.