Providence Place offers the sought after lifestyle that only small town living can provide. Enjoy just a touch of yesteryear with quaint downtown Mocksville at your doorstep. A vibrant downtown with restaurants and commercial businesses complete the picture.
An enclave of only 13 new homes, Providence Place offers homes built by the respected builders, Arden Homes. Cutting edge floorplans designed for today's family offer the comfort and convenience that only a new home can provide. The homesites are large .78 to 1.76 acres in size, leaving room for the pets and kids to spread their wings.
The location is only 5 easy minutes from I-40, so a trip to Hanes Mall, Tanglewood Park, or any of the wonderful "big city" conveniences of Winston-Salem is a breeze.
Providence Place residents are served by William R. Davie Elementary, North Davie Middle School, and Davie County High School.
- 6 unique personalized floorplans
- 3-5 bedrooms and 2.5-3.5 baths
- Elegant elevations
- Main level living with great bonus space
- Basement options on some lots
- 2,300 to over 2,700 sq. ft.
- Only 13 lots in this cozy community
- Large homesites range from .78 to 1.76 acres
- Desirable small town living in Mocksville
- Quick and easy access to Clemmons Medical Facilities
- Easy access to Winston-Salem via I-40
- City water!
- Schools: William R. Davie Elementary, North Davie Middle, and Davie County High
Builder: Arden Homes
Model Hours: By Appointment
Sales Information: 336-659-9503
Take I-40 westbound to exit #170. Turn right onto Hwy 601 and travel north to Eatons Church Road and turn right. Community will be on the left.