Summerhaven is a new community featuring 2-story homes. Located in Mebane, NC, residents have the advantage of a central location with quick access to Greensboro and Burlington the the west and Durham, Chapel Hill and Raleigh to the east. This community is equidistant to Greensboro and Durham ... just 30 miles to either. The collection of ranch style and two-story homes range in size from 2,175 - 3,108 sq ft. with options to suit most any homebuyers needs. The neighborhood will include a nature trail and play park for residents' exclusive use. Homes are outfitted with granite countertops in the kitchen with stainless steel appliances, and bathrooms have Quartz countertops.
Garrett Elementary and Hawfields Middle School are just over 1 mile from this neighborhood and Eastern Alamance High School is just over 4 miles away.
All D.R. Horton homes include America’s Smart Home® Technology which allows the homeowner to monitor and control their home from 500 miles away and connect to their home with smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- New single-family homes in Mebane, NC
- 4 Floor Plans with 2-story homes
- 2,175 - 3,108 sq. ft.
- 3-5 Bedrooms / 2.5-3.5 Baths
- 2-car garage
- Granite countertops in kitchen
- Ceramic tile backsplash in kitchen
- Stainless steel appliances
- Quartz countertops in bathrooms
- Popular Mebane, NC location
- Enjoy the laid back lifestyle small town Mebane affords but enjoy the convenience of a quick 30-minute commute to Durham or Greensboro for work or play
- Garrett Elementary and Hawfields Middle School just over 1 mile
- Eastern Alamance High School is just over 4 miles away
- Includes America’s Smart Home® Technology
Builder: D.R. Horton
Model Hours: By Appointment
Home and community information including pricing, included features, terms, availability and amenities are subject to change and prior sale at any time without notice or obligation. All homes constructed by D.R. Horton, Inc. License #29676
From I-40W /I-85 S:
Take exit 153 to merge into NC-119 S/S North Carolina Hwy 119. Continue straight to stay on NC-119 S/S North Carolina Hwy 119. Community is on left.