Cambridge Park is a new community featuring ranch style and 2-story homes. Located in Mebane, NC, residents have the advantage of a central location with quick access to Greensboro and Burlington to the west and Durham, Chapel Hill and Raleigh to the east. Lifestyle is what this community is all about, with a variety of home styles, floorplans, and options, the community itself really is exceptional. A clubhouse and pool complex is featured for the exclusive use of the residents and their guests. But that is just the beginning. Both the owners and their faithful companions have been considered with a wonderful nature walking trail to provide year round enjoyment, and a soon to be built dog park that your pet will insist upon enjoying every day. A Playground for the kids is also coming soon, so the entire family can recreate and enjoy the great outdoors without ever leaving the community. This community is equidistant to Greensboro and Durham ... just 30 miles to either. Closer at hand are the Tanger Outlet Center, quaint downtown Mebane with its restaurants, shops, and businesses, and Alamance Medical Center, which is only 8 minutes away.
Garrett Elementary and Hawfields Middle School are less than a mile from this neighborhood, and Eastern Alamance High School is just over 4 miles away.
All D.R. Horton homes include America’s Smart Home® Technology which allows the homeowner to monitor and control their home from 500 miles away and connect to their home with smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- New single-family homes in Mebane, NC
- 2 Floor Plans with 2-story homes
- 2,207 - 2,824 sq. ft.
- 3-4 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths
- 2-car garage
- Located in “Positively Charming” Mebane
- Quick access to Greensboro and Burlington to the west and Durham, Chapel Hill, and Raleigh to the east
- Clubhouse and pool complex
- Exercise - Fitness
- >Nature trail for walking
- Coming soon: dog park and playground for the kids
- Close to Tanger Outlet Center and quaint downtown Mebane restaurants, shops, and businesses
- Alamance Medical Center is only 8 minutes away
- Less than a mile to Garrett Elementary School and Hawfields Middle School
- Eastern Alamance High School is less than 5 miles
- Includes America’s Smart Home® Technology
Builder: D.R. Horton
Model Hours: By Appointment
Home and community information including pricing, included features, terms, availability and amenities are subject to change and prior sale at any time without notice or obligation. All homes constructed by D.R. Horton, Inc. License #29676
From I-40W /I-85 S:
Take exit 154 toward Mebane. Turn left onto Mebane Oaks Rd. Turn right onto Old Hillsborough Rd. Turn left onto Jones Road to Cambridge Park on the right.