Sedona is a 45-lot subdivision by Hege and South Union Grove Road in northern Davidson County. Lots range in size from a half-acre to an acre. This new single-family home development was inspired by the many attractive qualities found in Davidson County. Being close to Oak Grove School and minutes to downtown Winston-Salem are a few of the reasons many families are looking to build their new home in Sedona by Sagamore Homes.
This new home neighborhood brings a special touch to homeowners, as they will be able to select predetermined floor plans to fit their needs. These new homes are not custom-built homes, but they provide a variety of options that will give new homeowners flexibility to make it their own.
If you are looking to buy land to build your house on, you can pick out your own lot in Sagamore Homes’ Sedona Community in Davidson County. This community allows you to live on a cul-de-sac or on the main road. Sagamore has a tremendous reputation for being the best turn-key builder that builds quality single-family homes like they were custom-built.
Selecting a new built-to-spec home means that the home is better equipped for today’s technology. All the homes in the Sedona community have been prewired to accommodate smart technology. Smart technology has a vast array of measures to be used in managing security and other in-home systems. In addition, these homes will have a higher resale value.
- $10,000* Credit for finished Showcase Homes! (up to *$4K for closing costs and balance for free upgrades) with use of preferred lender and attorney
- Within minutes to downtown Winston-Salem, Hanes Mall, Hospitals
- 1 & 2 story plans
- 5 floorplans with open, spacious designs
- 3-5 bedrooms, 2.5-3.5 baths
- Hardwood and designer tile floors
- Designer kitchen with granite countertops and large island
- Master Suite with huge walk-in closets
- SMART home
- Oversized 2-car garage included
- Coveted Oak Grove School District
- Low Davidson County taxes
Builder: Sagamore Homes NC, Inc.
Model Hours: Mon-Sat 11-6, Sun 1-6
Sales: Crystal Hatcher • 336-682-8416
From I-40, take Peters Creek Parkway (Hwy 150). Travel south on Hwy 150 for approximately 7 miles.
Turn left onto Mt. Olivet Church Rd. Make first left onto Hartman Rd. Travel approximately 1 mile.
Turn right onto S. Union Grove Rd. Turn right on Hege Road.
Model Home will be approximately 1 mile on right at Hege Road and Sedona Drive.
Click here to view Site Map.
Click here to view Available Homes.