A community of custom-built townhomes, Jordan Creek is located in Jamestown, NC. Choose from a variety of floor plans ranging from 1,400 to more than 2,300 square feet and single, twin, and triple homes.
The townhomes at Jordan Creek feature luxurious standard touches such as chair rails in the dining room and crown molding throughout, granite countertops, tiled showers, and energy-efficient HVAC systems. Other standard features include master bedrooms on the main level and two-car garages.
Make Jordan Creek your home. The model is open Thursday-Sunday, 1-5 p.m. Call or email Jeff Smith of Smith Marketing at Allen Tate Realtors at 336-215-7880.
- New townhomes from the high $200’s located in beautiful Jamestown/Sedgefield area on Mackay Road
- Spacious, Maintenance-Free Living at its best
- Convenient location to many of the area's main roads, highways, and interstates
- All homes are designed to allow much of the main living areas on the main level with extra bedrooms and bonus room on upper level
- Custom kitchens, granite countertops, hardwoods in living areas, two-car garages
- Jordan Creek is nestled in the historic town of Jamestown, North Carolina. Settled in 1752, Jamestown is an amazing historic site with plenty of things to do. Quaint restaurants, desirable shops
- A complete family recreational adventure is just waiting for you at Jamestown Park Golf Course. Complete with not only a first-class golf course but also picnic shelters, baseball and soccer fields, basketball courts, sand volleyball courts, and a five-mile walking trail
- Visit historic Castle McCulloch and catch one of the many festivals
- Townhomes are available in single, duplex, or triplex and customized as much or as little as you desire
Builder: Smith Marketing
Sales: Jim Duncan
From Greensboro, travel south on Guilford College Road (cross Wendover Ave).
Turn left on Mackay Road and Jordan Creek will be on your left.
For all up-to-date listings, please visit here, and click on "Available Homes".