The Manors at Riley's Meadow is a new master-planned community featuring ranch and 2-story homes. The collection of 5 different floorplans and elevations range in size from 1,764- - 2,644 sq ft., with options to suit most any homebuyers needs including selection between 3 and 5 bedrooms and 2-3 baths. And even better ... a future pool and cabana are slated for this community, so residents will find themselves never wanting to leave home.
Located in Haw River, near beautiful and rural Graham, NC, residents have the advantage of a central location with quick access to Greensboro and Burlington to the west and Durham, Chapel Hill, and Raleigh to the east. This planned community has a wonderful location directly across from Graham Regional Park, and enjoys the peace and quiet of the countryside while being only minutes from all the action like Alamance Crossing Shopping and the Tanger Outlets. And small-town Graham offers a lifestyle that is coveted by today’s new home shopper.
All D.R. Horton homes include America’s Smart Home® Technology which allows the homeowner to monitor and control their home from 500 miles away and connect to their home with smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- New single-family homes in Haw River, NC
- 5 Floor Plans with Ranch and 2-story homes
- 1,764 - 2,644 sq. ft.
- 3-5 bedrooms / 2-3 baths
- 2-car garage
- Granite countertops in kitchen
- Stainless steel appliances
- Quartz countertops in bathrooms
- Future cabana and pool
- Near popular Graham, NC location
- Located directly across from Graham Regional Park
- Convenient to Alamance Crossing and Tanger Outlets
- Only 30 miles from Greensboro and Durham
- Garrett Elementary and Hawfields Middle School
- Graham High School is just 3 miles away
- Includes America’s Smart Home® Technology
Builder: D.R. Horton - Express Series
Model Hours: By Appointment
Home and community information including pricing, included features, terms, availability and amenities are subject to change and prior sale at any time without notice or obligation. All homes constructed by D.R. Horton, Inc. License #29676
From I-85, take exit 148 and travel South on E. Harden St Hwy 54. Cross over the Haw River and turn left onto N. Jim Minor Road. Community is on left, immediately across from Graham Regional Park.