Windsor Homes offers a variety of 8 different floorplans within Ashcroft Park. The neighborhood is located within the Northern Guilford school district and is just minutes from important highways, local amenities, Bur-Mill Park, and the Reedy Fork Trail. Bur-Mill park has a pool, tennis courts, and golf. With homes staring in the $300,000s, you can't beat this desired location for the price!
- 3-4 bedrooms available
- 1,877 - 4,571 sq. ft. homes available
- Large homesites in established northern Greensboro location
- Easy access to new 845 bypass & NC Hwy 150
- Walking trails like Reedy Fork Creek Trail are nearby
- Convenient to shopping, dining, restaurants, and hospitals
- 10 minutes from Bur Mill Park with golf, trails, tennis and a pool
- Close to Greensboro Science Center with a 12-acre zoo, aquarium, and hands-on museum
Builder: Windsor Homes
Sales: Amber Dennis
Model Hours: By Appointment Only
Sales Information: 336-596-5668
Take I-40/I-85 Business to Exit 223 for US-29 N/ US 70-E/ US-220 N toward Reidsville.
This will turn into N OHenry Blvd, continue straight. Take the 16th Street Exit.
Turn Left onto 16th Street (signs for US-29 S). Turn Right onto Yanceyville Street.
After about 6 miles, turn Left onto Yanceyville Road. After about 2 miles,
turn Left onto Burton-Farm Road. Turn Left onto Foxhaven Drive.
Community located at the end of Foxhaven Drive where it meets Foxhaven Court.