At Bethany at Lake Jeanette, a custom home community just off Bass Chapel Road, you can choose your home site and have your new home built by one of Smith Marketing’s Select Custom Home Builders.
Bethany is near the Lake Jeanette Swim and Tennis Club and the Lake Jeanette Marina. At the Marina, you’ll find kayaks, canoes, paddleboards, pedal boats, and pontoon boats, in addition to boat storage. Enjoy the beautiful lake views with walking trails, gazebos, docks, bridges, playgrounds, and picnic shelters. Some of the best tennis courts in the Triad are at the Swim and Tennis Club, as well as an outdoor saline pool and competitive swim team.
At Bethany at Lake Jeanette, you’ll be near the dining and shopping conveniences of the city, but able to relax and release your stress when you arrive at your custom-built home in the picturesque Lake Jeanette area of northern Greensboro. Contact Jeff Smith of Smith Marketing at Allen Tate Realtors today at 336-215-7880.
- New homes from the $500’s
- Jesse Wharton, Mendenhall Middle, Page High School (also just a couple miles from Greensboro Day School)
- Located in the Lake Jeanette area
- Quiet cul-de-sacs
- Nearby outdoor recreation activities include:
- Opportunity to join Lake Jeanette Swim & Tennis and Marina
- Lake Brandt (fishing, small boats, trails)
- Battleground Park / Jaycee Park (walking, biking, playgrounds, and more)
- Greensboro Science Center (educational, zoo, ropes course, and more)
- Shopping and dining: nearly endless options nearby
- Exclusive Builder Team:
- Brian Riker Homes, LLC
- D. Stone Builders, Inc.
Builder: Smith Marketing's - Select Custom Home Builders
Sales: Jeff Smith
From I-40, take I-73 N, keep left to continue on I-840.
Keep right at the fork to continue toward Battleground Ave.
Slight right onto Battleground Ave. Turn left onto Cotswold Ave.
Continue onto Lake Brandt Rd. Turn left to stay on Lake Brandt Rd.
Turn right onto Air Harbor Rd. Turn right onto Bass Chapel Rd.