In Rocklyn, you’ll find everything you need in a new home subdivision—pools, walking trails, a playground, fishing pond, and picnic areas with grills are just a few of the community’s amenities. You may never have to leave home!
Located in Clemmons, NC, Rocklyn is within easy driving distance of Winston-Salem and Greensboro. Each home built by Sagamore Homes is a smart home, ready to pre-program security and other smart technologies. Pipes are built into the walls for safe pest control.
A series of Sagamore Homes features the drop zone—a place to drop your coats and muddy shoes in the garage before entering the home. It’s perfect for families with children, and helps you avoid mess and enjoy a cleaner home.
With a Sagamore Homes preferred lender, Sagamore pays all closing costs and pre-paids, such as insurance and property taxes. The Hometown Hero program provides a $1,000 discount to first-responders, teachers, and active and retired military.
- $8,000* Credit for Showcase Home Under Construction! (*$4K for closing costs and balance for free upgrades) with use of preferred lender
- Five floorplans with open, spacious designs
- 3-5 bedrooms, 2.5 - 3.5 baths
- 1 & 2 story plans
- Main level Master Suite with huge closet
- Open kitchen with island and breakfast nook, designer cabinets, granite countertops
- Wood and tile floors
- Oversized 2-car garage
- Fabulous amenity package!
- Playground and picnic shelter
- Pool & cabana (to be built)
- Community outdoor living spaces complete with grills
- Pre-wired for SMART home
- Low Davidson County taxes
- Great schools
- Seller Pays All Closing Costs with Preferred Lender
Builder: Sagamore Homes NC, Inc.
Model Hours: Mon-Sat 11-6, Sun 1-6
Sales: Lana Harris • 336-262-0574
Take Lewisville Clemmons exit (exit 184). Travel south on Lewisville Clemmons Rd. for approximately 1 mile to Clemmons Rd. Turn left at Clemmons Rd. and travel approximately ½ mile to Hampton Rd. Turn right onto Hampton Rd. Travel approximately 2 miles to Frye Bridge Rd. Turn left onto Frye Bridge Rd. Travel approximately 2 mile on Frye Bridge Rd. to Dorchester St. (Rocklyn Community). Model will be first home on left.
Click here to view Site Map.
Click here to view Available Homes.