Choose from nine different floor plan options and enjoy spacious, 1 acrea lots in Kernolde Landing. Residents are in the Western Alamance school district and have low county taxes. I-40 and 85 are just a short drive away for a quick commute to anywhere in the Triad. Homes will be available soon, check out Windsor Homes' similar communities, Bingham Trace, and Logan Ridge for reference.
Coming Fall 2019!
- 64 homesites near Western Alamance High School
- Lots average around 1 acre
- 3 to 5 bedrooms
- Starting at approximately 1,877 sq. ft.
- Desired Alamance County location
- Minutes from Indian Valley for golf, trails, and kayaking
- Low county taxes
- Many exterior options to choose from
- Less than 10 minutes to dining, groceries, and hospital
Builder: Windsor Homes
Sales: Ken Capo
Model Hours: By Appointment Only
Sales Information: 919-225-6990
Located off of Gerringer Mill Road in northwest Burlington, adjacent to Western Alamance high school.
From I-40 take exit #140 (Elon) go North 3.9 miles, turn left at Shallowford Church Rd.
Stay right at "Y" go 1.6 miles, turn left on Hwy 87 go 1.6 miles, turn right on Gerringer Mill Rd go 1 mile.
Kernodle Landing is on your right.