Mackintosh on the Lake is a master planned new home community located in Burlington, NC right off I-40. The community is home to resort style amenities including a junior olympic swimming pool, tennis and pickle ball courts, a 5 acre recreational park, clubhouse and fitness center. Local shopping at Alamance Crossing, dining, and healthcare are just minutes away. The Cove offers easy access to beautiful Lake Mackintosh. Visit Mackintosh on the Lake the Cove today and see how your next home could be like a vacation retreat!
Alamance County Section Now Open!
- Fine home designs with resort style living
- Community that reflects elegance, connection, and comfort
- Guilford and Alamance County schools
- 7,300 sq. ft. Club House with expansive gathering room, fireplace, and a spacious fitness center
- Quick access to I-40 and I-85
- Impressive aquatic park includes junior Olympic pool and a family fun pool with a 120 ft. slide, cabana, and numerous pool activity features
- Tennis and basketball court, sand volleyball, picnic areas
- Playground nestled under majestic shade trees park
Builder: D.R. Horton
Model Hours: Mon-Sat 10-6, Sun 1-6
Phone: 888-325-1978 Ext. 955
Home and community information including pricing, included features, terms, availability and amenities are subject to change and prior sale at any time without notice or obligation. All homes constructed by D.R. Horton, Inc. License #29676
Merge onto I-40 E. Take the University Dr exit, Exit 140, toward Elon.
Keep right at the fork in the ramp. Merge onto University Dr.
Turn right onto Bonnar Bridge Pkwy. Enter the roundabout by the clubhouse and take the 1st exit onto Sapphire Rd.