Saddlebrook is just 5 minutes from Bermuda Run, a well-known golf community and club, and is only 15 minutes from Hanes Mall. There are only 12 large homesite available, so the neighborhood will have a small-town country feel. Lower taxes and the great Advance schools are other perks of the location. Choose from 9 different floorplans built by one of the areas most trusted and growing builders!
- 3-4 bedrooms
- 2,011 - 3,571 sq. ft. homes available
- Country setting with large lots
- Easy access to I-40 and I-85 (less than 4 miles)
- 5 minutes to Clemmons and 15 minutes to Hanes Mall
- 2 miles from prestigious Bermuda Run & Oak Valley area golf communities
- Minutes from Tanglewood Park
- High desired Advance schools
Builder: Windsor Homes
Sales: Melissa Hinkle
Model Hours: By Appointment Only
Sales Information: 336-339-4903
I 40 W to Exit 1 Toward Greensboro, Take Exit 180A Toward Bermuda Run. Merge onto Hwy 801S. Saddlebrook is 3.2 miles on the left.
Hwy 158W (Stratford Road), to Hwy 801S, turn left. Saddlebrook is 3.2 miles on the left.
US 64E/US 601S (W Lexington Road) Turn Left on Cornatzer Road, then left on Beauchamp Road and Right on Mocks Church Road.
Saddlebrook is straight ahead at the intersection of Mocks Church and Hwy 801.