Karen Bolyard Real Estate Group brokered by eXp Realty has an offering that is simply not available in Triad today. Large lots in an elegant rural setting in an established neighborhood. That means you won’t be living among interminable construction of your neighbors' homes and can enjoy your custom-built new home without the hassle of on-going construction within your new neighborhood.
This community was established as a luxury home neighborhood with European country architecture, creating a wonderful ambiance with the heavily wooded surroundings. The lots are large - ranging from approximately ¾ of an acre to nearly a full acre. Quiet streets mean an afternoon stroll or a morning jog are wonderfully relaxing pursuits. The tight knit community of established homes gives the neighborhood a cohesive feel, which is enhanced by resort-style amenities for the exclusive use of the homeowners. At the heart of the amenity package is the Junior Olympic sized swimming pool, which is one of the largest in the area. The pool deck is a hub of activity all summer long, as it is outfitted with an ample supply of pool furniture on the spacious pool deck. The pool center is perfect for throwing summertime pool parties, or just relaxing with an afternoon of sunbathing, or taking that relaxing dip after work each day. You’ll feel like you are on permanent vacation. Even better, a beautifully equipped clubhouse is adjacent and provides support for year-round parties, with a fully equipped kitchen, large screen tv’s, a pool table, and a covered patio poolside - making it perfect for neighborhood or private parties all year long. For the more active, you’ll find three lighted courts for enjoying a game of tennis, pickleball, and basketball.
Schools serving this community are the sought after Northern Elementary, Middle, and High Schools. Additionally, several private school options serve this neighborhood including: The Canterbury School, Greensboro Day School, Caldwell Academy, and The Montessori School.
Boating, Golf, Hiking, Cycling:
You may never want to leave this neighborhood, but when need for adventure arises you’ll have many options a very short drive away. The acclaimed Greensboro National Golf is a short drive away, as are Lake Brandt and Lake Townsend where boat rentals are available, and you can enjoy fishing, sailing, kayaking, and canoeing. The Atlantic Yadkin Greenway is also nearby, offering miles of paved trails that meander through woods and over lakes as it winds its way all the way into downtown Greensboro. Cyclists love this trail as do walkers, runners, and hikers alike. A great outing for the family or guests you want to entertain is a trip to the close-by Haw River State Park. This relatively new state park is located along the banks of the Haw River and is over 1,400 acres large. The Summit at Haw River State Park is a residential environmental education and conference center, which is setup to accommodate group events from 10-180 in size. The complex includes meeting spaces, a gym, an athletic filed, disc golf facilities, and even an outdoor pool. But your family may just enjoy having this amenity so close by for your own active plans including: , fishing, hiking, picnicking, and communing with the wildlife.
Shopping, Dining, and Entertainment:
Summerfield proper provides shopping and dining opportunities just moments from home, or residents may partake of all that Downtown Greensboro has to offer with a stress free 15-20 minute drive to enjoy performances at the Tanger Performing Arts Center, Triad Stage, Festivals around LeBauer Park, and a plethora of great restaurants and nightlife offerings in our vibrant downtown.
- Large lots in an elegant rural setting in an established neighborhood
- Established luxury home neighborhood with European country architecture
- Lot sizes range from approximately ¾ of an acre to nearly a full acre
- Quiet streets for an afternoon stroll or a morning jog
- Resort-style amenities:
- Junior Olympic sized swimming pool
- Beautifully equipped clubhouse for year round parties with a fully equipped kitchen, large screen tv’s, a pool table, and a covered poolside patio
- Three lighted courts for tennis, pickleball, and basketball
- Served by Northern Elementary, Middle, and High Schools
- Private school options including: The Canterbury School, Greensboro Day School, Caldwell Academy, and The Montessori School
- Greensboro National Golf is a short drive away
- Lake Brandt and Lake Townsend nearby with boat rentals for fishing, sailing, kayaking, and canoeing
- Atlantic Yadkin Greenway is also nearby
- Haw River State Park for fishing, hiking, picnicking, and communing with the wildlife
- Great Summerfield location easy shopping and dining
- Downtown Greensboro 15-20 minute drive to enjoy:
- Tanger Performing Arts Center
- Triad Stage
- Great restaurants and nightlife
Builder: Bring your Builder or Select one of ours
Sales: Karen Bolyard, Real Estate Group brokered by eXp Realty
Model Hours: By Appointment Only
From Downtown Greensboro:
Take Elm Street north and turn west onto I-840 (the beltline). Exit north onto Lawndale Drive and continue straight as it turns into Lake Brandt Road. Continue past Lake Brandt and turn right onto Witty Road then right again onto Scalesville Road, traveling just a short distance before turning right onto Cummings Dairy Road. The community will be on your right.